- Your property is presented throughout the rental marketplace.
- As members of the local board of REALTORS and Multiple Listing Service, we share our vacancy listings with other members.
- We are always aware of current market conditions; thus allowing us to rent your property at its highest value.
- Our computer system enables us to maintain an exhaustive list of all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- We want reliable and qualified tenants just as much as you do and pride ourselves on the quality of tenants we are able to attract. Our extensive tenant screening and lease procedures help to ensure this.
- We do a thorough credit check before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with the credit bureau, criminal back ground check, verifying employment, and checking all appropriate references, including past landlords.
- We provide you with protection through the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, and other legal documents.
- We contract with qualified, reasonably priced vendors to properly complete needed repairs.
- We deal with this daily so we know what repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
- Maintenance work is closely controlled and supervised. Because of the large volume of work we give local firms, we have the necessary recourse to correct poor performance and keep costs low.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.
- We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer systems keep complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
- Our convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- Copies of all invoices and receipts are mailed with statements and additional copies are held in our files.
- We can deposit your money directly to your account through the ACH.
- Rent is due on the first of each month, with late notices sent at the appropriate intervals, and removal proceedings are initiated if the tenant does not make immediate payment arrangements.
- Rent monies can be collected electronically through the ACH.
- Our monthly management fee is payable when the rent payment is received. It is automatically deducted from your account at the time the rent payment is posted.
- Vacancies are expensive for both of us, so we make every effort to keep vacancies to a minimum.
- If a tenant chooses to vacate, the property must pass a thorough check-out inspection of the property condition before the tenant is released from the Lease Agreement and the security deposit is returned. This minimizes the preparation and turn-around time before your property is re-leased. The property condition report will not be made until the tenant has removed all furnishings and other personal belongings, and the tenant is not allowed to re-enter the property once the property condition report is complete.
- We are obligated to afford the maximum protection to your property. Frequent drive-bys are made to observe that property exteriors are well maintained, and periodic internal inspections, as authorized by the tenant’s lease agreement, are made by our property management representatives. Where inconsistencies are noted, tenants are notified of necessary corrective action and the owner is advised.
- Thorough, complete documentation is an important part of good property management. It prevents confusion, misunderstandings, and gives everyone involved a clear understanding of what is expected. Written documentation is used to screen and lease, inspect and maintain property condition, and report financial information to you.
- The Property Management contract defines our working relationship with property owners and is specific regarding obligations and responsibilities of both parties.
- Each tenant is required to complete a detailed Rental Application as a basis for general screening and rental reference checking.
- Each lease renewal is proceeded by an inspection of the property and review of the tenants performance. A written report is provided and digital photos may be available to the owner.
- A Lease Agreement is required between our office and tenants which outlines tenant responsibilities in accordance with company and owner requirements.
- Property is thoroughly surveyed at the time of rental, with tenants and management attesting to physical condition, appearance, etc. A Property Condition report is filed and an inspection video completed.
- In the event of non-payment or other specific violations of the Lease Agreement, tenants are put on official Notice to Vacate or take immediate corrective action.